Money Can't Buy Happiness - Short-Sleeve Unisex T-Shirt
They Say Money Can't Buy Happiness,
I Respectfully Disagree
Whoever said money can't buy happiness, never rode a motorcycle. The feeling of freedom, the breeze blowing by you, inhaling the fresh air as you cruise, now that's happiness.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26|